The ultra-compact Veriton L480G desktop come with Genuine Windows® 7 Professional, the Processor is Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8400S (4MB L2 cache, 2.66GHz, 1333MHz FSB) or Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8400 (6MB L2 cache, 3.0GHz, 1333MHz FSB) or Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7600 (3MB L2 Cache, 3.06GHz, 1066MHz FSB) or Intel® Pentium® Processor E5700 (2MB Intel® Smart Cache, 3.0GHz, 800MHz FSB) or Intel® Pentium® Processor E5500 (2MB L2 cache, 2.80GHz, 800MHz FSB), All processors have Intel® Virtualization Technology, Intel® G43 Express chipset. The Veriton L480G has the power you need to accomplish demanding business tasks while making the best use of limited office space.
The sleek and streamlined Veriton® L480G occupies a fraction of the real estate of traditional PCs. You get great workplace effectiveness while preserving precious office space.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
Processor & Chipset
- Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8400S
(4MB L2 cache, 2.66GHz, 1333MHz FSB)
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8400
(6MB L2 cache, 3.0GHz, 1333MHz FSB)
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7600
(3MB L2 Cache, 3.06GHz, 1066MHz FSB)
Intel® Pentium® Processor E5700
(2MB Intel® Smart Cache, 3.0GHz, 800MHz FSB)
Intel® Pentium® Processor E5500
(2MB L2 cache, 2.80GHz, 800MHz FSB)All processors have Intel® Virtualization Technology
Intel® G43 Express chipset
- Up to 4GB (2/2) DDR3 SDRAM installed in two of two memory slotsUser upgradeable up to 4GB (one 2GB memory card in each slot)*
* If upgrading after initial purchase, one or more of the memory cards provided with the system may have to be replaced with optional larger memory cards in order to achieve the maximum capacity.
- Up to 500GB* SATA hard drive, 7200RPMVariable-speed Super-Multi drive
*When referring to storage capacity, GB stands for one billion bytes and MB stands for one million bytes. Some utilities may indicate varying storage capacities. Total user-accessible capacity may vary depending on operating environments.
- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500VGA and DVI-D ports
- Embedded high-definition audio with 5.1-channel surround-sound supportHeadphones, microphone and three audio ports
Eight USB 2.0 (four front, four back)
- Gigabit LAN and 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- Acer® Client Manager
Acer® eRecovery Management
Acer® Security Suite
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
McAfee® Internet Security Suite (trial version)
NTI Media Maker™*
Veriton® ControlCenter (eLock Management, eSettings Management, QuickMigration, PowerSaver, SmartBoot, HelpDesk)Microsoft Office Starter 2010 (Reduced-functionality and advertising. User may purchase Office 2010 product key to activate preloaded suite.)
Microsoft® Office Professional 2007 (60-day trial)
VL480G-UQ8400C, VL480G-UD7600C, VL480G-UD5501C and VL480G-UD5500C: downgrade right to Windows® XP Professional (can be installed in place of, not in addition to, Windows® 7 Professional)*OEM, not full-featured, version.
- One Mini PCI Express® 1.1
- 2.4″ (60mm) W x 9.8″ (250mm) D x 7.6″ (193mm) H
- USB English keyboard and mouse
- 135 watts
Security Features & Compliance
- Acer® eLock Management
Kensington® lock slot
OneButton RecoveryEnergy Star® 5.0
- Three-year limited warranty* with limited on-site service during first year** *For a free copy of the standard limited warranty end-users should see a reseller where Acer products are sold or write to Acer America Corporation, Warranty Department, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.**On-site service applies to the continental U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in all locations. In those areas where on-site service is provided, a technician will be dispatched, if necessary, following efforts to resolve the problem by telephone support.