Acer Veriton M265 is designed with productivity in mind, use Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7600 (3MB L2 Cache, 3.06GHz, 1066MHz FSB) ,the capable Veriton M265 series offers value without sacrificing features. These systems are designed to be the workhorses of small-to-medium businesses.
VM265-ED7600C: Genuine Windows® 7 Professional , 32-bit version, English/French OS (user must make one-time choice of language on first start-up), Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7600 (3MB L2 cache, 3.06GHz, 1066MHz FSB), 3GB (2/1) DDR2 SDRAM, 320GB SATA hard drive, Super-Multi drive, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100, gigabit LAN Part NumberPS.V8803.008
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7600
(3MB L2 Cache, 3.06GHz, 1066MHz FSB)
- Intel® G31 Express chipset with Intel® ICH7DH (I/O Controller Hub 7 Digital Home)
- 3GB (2/1) DDR2 SDRAM installed in two of two memory slots
User upgradeable up to 4GB (one 2GB memory card in each slot)*
* If upgrading after initial purchase, one or more of the memory cards provided with the system may have to be replaced with optional larger memory cards in order to achieve the maximum capacity.
- 320GB* SATA hard drive
Variable-speed Super-Multi drive
*When referring to storage capacity, GB stands for one billion bytes. Some utilities may indicate varying storage capacities. Total user-accessible capacity may vary depending on operating environments.
- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100
- Embedded high-definition audio with 7.1-channel audio support
Headphones, microphone and six audio ports
Six USB 2.0 (two front, four back)
- Gigabit LAN
- Acer® Empowering Technology (eLock, eRecovery, eSettings Management)
Acer® Security Suite
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
McAfee® Internet Security Suite (trial version)
NTI Media Maker™*
CD with Genuine Windows® XP Professional (can be installed in place of, not in addition to, Windows Vista® Business)
60-day trial of Microsoft® Office Professional 2007 (available with Windows Vista® Business only, not with Windows® XP Professional)
*OEM, not full-featured, version.
- Six 3.5″ (two external, four internal)
- One PCI Express® 2.0 x1
One PCI Express® 2.0 x16
Two PCI v2.3
- 7.1″ (180.0mm) W x 17.3″ (440.0mm) D x 13.9″ (352.0mm) H
- PS/2®-style English keyboard and optical mouse
- 250 watts
- Acer® eLock Management
Padlock and Kensington® lock slots
- One-year limited warranty* with limited on-site service**
*For a free copy of the standard limited warranty end-users should see a reseller where Acer products are sold or write to Acer America Corporation, Warranty Department, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
**On-site service applies to the continental U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in all locations. In those areas where on-site service is provided, a technician will be dispatched, if necessary, following efforts to resolve the problem by telephone support.