The Veriton® M421G offers an AMD Athlon™ X2 Processor 250 (2 x 1MB L2 cache, 3.0GHz) for high-efficiency multitasking and enhanced productivity plus a host of Acer® software applications for convenient system management and dependable security.
An exclusive suite of helpful utilities helps to keep your system safe. Veriton® ControlCenter enables trouble-free management of data, power, frequently used programs and other information via a centralized interface.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
AMD Athlon™ X2 Processor 250
(2 x 1MB L2 cache, 3.0GHz)
- AMD™ 780G
- 2GB (2/0/0/0) DDR2 SDRAM installed in two of four memory slots
User upgradeable up to 8GB (one 2GB memory card in each slot)*
* If upgrading after initial purchase, one or more of the memory cards provided with the system may have to be replaced with optional larger memory cards in order to achieve the maximum capacity.
- 160GB* SATA hard drive
Variable-speed Super-Multi drive
*When referring to storage capacity, GB stands for one billion bytes. Some utilities may indicate varying storage capacities. Total user-accessible capacity may vary depending on operating environments.
- Integrated ATI Radeon™ HD 3200 graphics
Microsoft® DirectX®10 support
PCI Express® 2.0 x16 graphics card support
VGA and DVI-D ports
- Embedded high-definition audio with 7.1-channel audio support
Headphones, microphone and six audio ports
Eight USB 2.0 (four front, four back)
- Gigabit LAN
- Acer® Empowering Technology (eLock, eRecovery, eSettings Management)
Acer® Security Suite
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
McAfee® Internet Security Suite (trial version)
Microsoft® Office Professional 2007 (60-day trial)
CD with Windows® XP Professional (can be installed in place of, not in addition to, Windows Vista® Business)
NTI Media Maker™*
Veriton® ControlCenter (QuickMigration, PowerSaver, SmartBoot, HelpDesk)
*OEM, not full-featured, version.
- Two 3.5″ (one external, one internal)
- One PCI Express® 2.0 x16
One PCI Express® 2.0 x1
Two PCI 2.3
- 7.1″ (180mm) W x 17.3″ (440mm) D x 13.9″ (352mm) H
- PS/2®-style English keyboard and optical mouse
- 300 watts
- Lock pad and intrusion alert
Acer® eLock Management
Acer® TPM-based eDataSecurity Management
Padlock and Kensington® lock slots
- Energy Star®
- Three-year limited warranty* with limited on-site service during first year**
*For a free copy of the standard limited warranty end-users should see a reseller where Acer products are sold or write to Acer America Corporation, Warranty Department, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
**On-site service applies to the continental U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in all locations. In those areas where on-site service is provided, a technician will be dispatched, if necessary, following efforts to resolve the problem by telephone support.