Acer Veriton M430G come with AMD Athlon™ II X2 Processor 250 (2 x 1MB L2 cache, 3.0GHz), the Chipset is AMD™ 880G, Integrated ATI Radeon™ HD 4250 graphics, the Veriton M430G professional desktop gives you the resources to handle challenging office tasks and oversee company assets. In addition, innovative Acer® engineering enables modular and tool-less accessibility to your system.
A robust AMD™ processor provides the bandwidth you need for the next generation of highly threaded applications. RAID technology allows you to reap the benefits of RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 for enhanced data integrity, improved throughput, and increased storage capacity with multiple hard disk drives.
The exclusive suite of helpful Acer® utilities helps to keep your system safe. Veriton® ControlCenter enables trouble-free management of data, power, frequently used programs and other information via a centralized interface, while the Acer® Security Suite uses TPM-based data encryption to protect your files, passwords and other vital data.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
- AMD Athlon™ II X2 Processor 250
(2 x 1MB L2 cache, 3.0GHz)
- AMD™ 880G
- Up to 4GB (2/2/0/0) DDR3 SDRAM installed in two of four memory slotsUser upgradeable up to 8GB (one 2GB memory card in each slot)*
* If upgrading after initial purchase, one or more of the memory cards provided with the system may have to be replaced with optional larger memory cards in order to achieve the maximum capacity.
- Up to 500GB* SATA hard drive, 7200RPMVariable-speed Super-Multi drive
*When referring to storage capacity, GB stands for one billion bytes. Some utilities may indicate varying storage capacities. Total user-accessible capacity may vary depending on operating environments.
- Integrated ATI Radeon™ HD 4250 graphicsPCI Express® 2.0 x16 graphics card support
VGA and DVI-D with HDCP (high-bandwidth digital-content protection) support ports
- High-definition audio with 5.1-channel audio supportHeadphones, microphone and three audio ports
DVI-D with HDCP (high-bandwidth digital-content protection) support
Ten USB 2.0 (four front, six back)
- Gigabit LAN
- Acer® Backup Manager
Acer® Client Manager
Acer® eRecovery Management
Acer® Security Suite
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
McAfee® Internet Security Suite (trial version)
Nero® 9 Essentials*
Veriton® ControlCenterMicrosoft Office Starter 2010 (Reduced-functionality and advertising. User may purchase Office 2010 product key to activate preloaded suite.)
Microsoft® Office Professional 2007 (60-day trial)
VM430G-UD251C and VM430G-UD250C: downgrade right to Windows® XP Professional (can be installed in place of, not in addition to, Windows® 7 Professional)
*OEM, not full-featured, version.
- Four internal 3.5″
- One PCI Express® 2.0 x16
Two PCI Express® 2.0 x1
Two PCI 2.3
- 7.1″ (180mm) W x 17.3″ (440mm) D x 13.9″ (352mm) H
- PS/2®-stylekeyboard and optical mouse
- 300 watts
- Intrusion alert
Acer® eLock Management
Padlock and Kensington® lock slots
- Energy Star®
Three-year limited warranty* with limited on-site service during first year**
*For a free copy of the standard limited warranty end-users should see a reseller where Acer products are sold or write to Acer America Corporation, Warranty Department, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
**On-site service applies to the continental U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in all locations. In those areas where on-site service is provided, a technician will be dispatched, if necessary, following efforts to resolve the problem by telephone support