Acer Veriton M480G come with Intel® Pentium® Processor E6300 (2MB L2 Cache, 2.80GHz, 1066MHz FSB), Intel® G43 Express, Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500, it gives you the power to efficiently handle challenging office tasks. Premium components and essential applications help to ensure top performance.
A powerful processor provides the bandwidth you need for the next generation of highly threaded applications.
The Veriton® M480G comes with Energy Star® certification.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
- Intel® Pentium® Processor E6300
(2MB L2 Cache, 2.80GHz, 1066MHz FSB)
Intel® Virtualization Technology
- Intel® G43 Express
- 3GB (2/1/0/0) DDR3 SDRAM installed in two of four memory slots
User upgradeable up to 8GB (one 2GB memory card in each slot) subject to availability of 2GB cards*
* If upgrading after initial purchase, one or more of the memory cards provided with the system may have to be replaced with optional larger memory cards in order to achieve the maximum capacity.
- 160GB* SATA hard drive, 7200RPM
Variable-speed Super-Multi drive
*When referring to storage capacity, GB stands for one billion bytes and MB stands for one million bytes. Some utilities may indicate varying storage capacities. Total user-accessible capacity may vary depending on operating environments.
- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
PCI Express® 2.0 x16 graphics card support
VGA and DVI-D ports
- Embedded high-definition audio with 5.1-channel surround-sound support
Headphones, microphone and three audio ports
Ten USB 2.0 (four front , six back)
- Gigabit LAN
- Acer® Client Manager
Acer® eRecovery Management
Acer® Security Suite
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
Intel® Matrix Storage Manager
McAfee® Internet Security Suite (trial version)
NTI Media Maker™*
Downgrade right to Windows® XP Professional (can be installed in place of, not in addition to, Windows® 7 Professional)
Microsoft® Office Professional 2007 (60-day trial)
Veriton® ControlCenter (eLock Management, eSettings Management, QuickMigration, PowerSaver, SmartBoot, HelpDesk)
*OEM, not full-featured, version.
- Six 3.5″ (two external, four internal)
- One PCI Express™ 2.0 x16
One PCI Express™ 2.0 x1
Two PCI v2.3
- 7.1″ (180.0mm) W x 17.3″ (440.0mm) D x 13.9″ (352.0mm) H
- PS/2®-style English keyboard and optical mouse
- 300 watts
- Acer® eLock Management
Padlock and Kensington® lock slots
- Energy Star® 5.0
- Three-year limited warranty* with limited on-site service during first year**
*For a free copy of the standard limited warranty end-users should see a reseller where Acer products are sold or write to Acer America Corporation, Warranty Department, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
**On-site service applies to the continental U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in all locations. In those areas where on-site service is provided, a technician will be dispatched, if necessary, following efforts to resolve the problem by telephone support.