Free driver and software for Acer TravelMate 5730_3G notebook. The TravelMate 5730_3G ProFile’s look and feel is all business and equipped with cutting-edge dual core processor technology, latest graphics and full anytime, anywhere wireless communication. The Acer TravelMate 5730_3G boosts mobility and efficiency of any professional user inside a rigid magnesium alloy chassis for maximum protection. Anywhere connectivity is ensured by a wide array of connectivity options, like HSDPA/HSUPA, EDGE, Wireless IEEE 802.11 a/g/n standard and more. Back in the office, the Acer TravelMate 5730_3G can be easily expanded and connected via the Acer EzPort IV (optional) port replicator.
- Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology
- 5-in-1 card reader, supporting Secure Digital (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick® (MS), Memory Stick PRO™ (MS PRO), xD-Picture Card™ (xD)
- 15.4″ WXGA high-brightness TFT LCD, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, supporting simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer GridVista™
- Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset with integrated 3D graphics, featuring Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD (Intel® GMA X4500HD) with up to 512 MB of Intel® Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0 (8 MB of dedicated system memory, up to 502 MB of shared system memory), supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- High Definition Audio support
- 3 / 3.5 G connectivity with Tri-Band*) HSUPA (up to 2 Mbps), HSDPA (up to 7.2 Mbps) or UMTS – Quad-Band*) EDGE, GPRS or circuit switched data where 3G is not covered. Supporting receiver diversity and equalizing.
*) Tri-Band refers to 850 / 1900 / 2100 (with Rx diversity) MHz – Quad-Band refers to 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5100 (802.11a/g/Draft-N) Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, featuring MIMO technology, supporting Acer SignalUp™ with Nplify™ wireless technology
Acer TravelMate 5730_3G windows xp driver and software download nowDrivers update check time: 2021/06/10