ASUS today announced X407 and X507, a pair of compact and lightweight laptops designed for daily computing and entertainment. They’re powered by up to a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce MX110 discrete graphics, and feature a dual-storage design with a 1TB HDD and 256GB SSD. X507 has a 15.6-inch FHD IPS-level NanoEdge display with a slim bezel for an immersive viewing experience. Both feature a fingerprint sensor for quick and easy logins with Windows Hello. Despite its large display, X507 is extremely portable, with an overall weight of just 1.68kg. The 14-inch ASUS X407 weighs just 1.42 kg.
• from the i3-7100U clocked at 2.4 GHz to the i7-7500U that runs at 2.7 GHz by default and can reach 3.5 GHz in boost mode
• Up to 8 GB of DDR4 RAM
• IPS FHD displays with narrow bezels
• Windows 10 voice commands
• fingerprint sensor supported through Windows Hello
• Connectors: USB-A 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI out
• microSD card reader
• dual-band WiFi + Bluetooth 4.2
• fast charging 3-cell 33 Whr batteries
Drivers will Update in next POSTS.