Windows XP Drivers support for Compaq Presario CQ40-419AU Notebook PC.
I listed the driver in order so install according to order given. Because for example MS-UAA require before graphics and audio, wrong installation could give you headache to start again =)
Please Install Netframework before others
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on “Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus” and click Update driver.
3. Select “Install from a list or specific location”
4. Click Next. Then select “Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install”
5. Click Next and then select “Sound, video and game controller” from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp41500 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Broadcom Wiireless Drivers
HP wireless assistant
Driver & Application Webcam
Driver Quick Launch Buttons
Driver Card Reader