Windows XP Drivers support for Compaq Presario CQ40-502AU Notebook PC.
please Download .Netframework before others:
Net framework 2.0
for windows XP SP3:
If ms-uaa above failed, use this patch:
restart after install MS-UAA and install
Conexant High Definition Audio
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on “Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus” and click Update driver.
3. Select “Install from a list or specific location”.
4. Click Next. Then select “Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install”.
5. Click Next and then select “Sound, video and game controller” from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp39671 0r C:\swsetup\sp41500 (test which work) folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
2. after that install
ATI HD Audio Device: Download
Realtek RTL8102E/8111C Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC Driver
Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC
Choose one of the wireless driver base on your specs, if you dont know, just try each driver (there are no risk and will not harm your system)
JMB38X Card Reader Host Controller
Cyberlink youcam software 2.0
If you need the chipset Driver:
AMD CHipset DRIVER.