This Netgear WNDR3700 firmware update February 20, 2010:
– Repeater mode cause WLAN freeze or loop routers, They will disallow repeater is enabled for two radio interfaces.
– iPhone keeps asking for wireless passphrase
– Getting Fixed or Static IP address when you’re running Smart Wizard. This fixed may doesn’t work on MAC Clone issue, you may still have to reboot your modem and after set clone MAC in the web GUI.
– NTFS slower write performance
– Sometimes when you’re choose “Safely remove USb device” it can’t remove it safely.
OS Supported: All of Microsoft Windows platform
File Size: 5.9 Mbyte
Download firmware updated from here